Monday, March 3, 2008

Marseille Vacations -- Fourth day

I went out today not that late... coz today it's time to visit the Calanque. Some rock formations near to Marseille that i was told are great. After a quick breakfast (with eggs...:P ) i walked to the Obelisco to take the bus that is going to leave me near to the park. There is a Patisserie on my way to the Obelisco that i have seen with sweet eyes the last days ... and today i buy there the dessert that it's going to be my favorite food from Marseille: "Créme Brulée" See : Créme Brulée. I take it with me and decided to eat it in the park.... a nice place was soon found and there i enjoy one of the best desserts i have ever tasted. Great!! The calanques are also very interesting and i spend my entire day walking through... i even dare to swimm 5 mins, because i saw some people enjoying the water in a lonely beach... agg.. if i should have known that the water was so cold, i wouldnt have think for a min about swimming. It was my shortest swimming ever... after that.. i'm ready to swim near to the polar circle. Everything is nice today... i walk day and night and take all the pics i could. My mother would have loved this spectacular views. At least now i have the camera with me. Kisses mother.

No comments:

Marseille