Saturday, October 4, 2008

POEMS OF MY GREAT FRIEND GER.

In Ireland... i got to know a great person... which i'm now very honored to call friend: Ger Slattery.
At the end of my internship there he gave me one of the best presents i have ever got.
I was keeping it for myself, proud of this marvelous treasure. However, this work is sooo good that i have to share it at least with the people i love... and the best medium to do it is here.
The rights are of course reserved, so for publications, prices, job offers, etc for the artist (Ger) please ask me for his contact information. :P.
Ger, I'm so grateful with life for giving me the pleasure of knowing you.
Errata: Ger wrote only the poem called RASG... the others were written by friends and other known people.

For each poem... see under the post POEMS - Part X - Title

No comments:

Marseille